Barker Chainsaw info

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slaid

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My first post but been a member for some time now and I do appriciate all the knowledge I have gained from everyones experiences. I was at an auction last week and picked up a Homelite Super XL Auto and a Barker GT-6. Gave 2 bucks a piece for them and both run. I have not been able to find out too much info on this particular Barker saw. Can anyone tell me more about the Barker GT-6?

I have not seen a GT6 but do remember the C6 that used an Power Products AH 81 engine in them. Can you post a couple of picts, some of us vintage chainsaw collectors may be able to give you some more info.
Pioneerguy600

I will try to get some pics as soon as I can. I see that the c6 is around 130 cc's this GT-6 is closer to the 45-50cc range. The only saw I could find on my internet search that was even close was a Barker GT-7. Except for Barker GT6 on the air filter cover this saw has no markings that I can find.

I looked on the Acres site the saw could be even smaller because it resemble the Barker Ranger 7 and it says it is only 32.7 cc.

Here are the pictures of the Barker GT/6
photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Back