• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bars, Chains, and whatever else is in the pile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate, I see the pictures now. Thanks for taking the pictures. I will buy your 357 cylinder kit. I am sending you a PM. Thanks. Jack

AM recoil springs. replace husky
501402201 x2
and Stihl 11131851600(031)

make offer on the lot

AS 010.jpg AS 009.jpg

You must have a small truck, Nate......;)
no its slow going, we are sorting and I am keeping most of the small husky parts since trying to sell a bag of bolts is pointless...why pass up low cost inventory of 70's and 80's husky parts? i am also keeping a couple of anything there is multiples of. we have filled up a 40 gallon trash can with foam air filters that were junk and random parts that had no part number or identifying marks. i am amazed at just the sheer number of duplicate parts that are here....i bet there are 200 mufflers like this oneAS 001.jpg AS 002.jpg. every box we open up has at least a few in it.

oregon sprocket nose

35321 x2
$7 each shipped

181 recoil housing
$10 shipped

61??? clutch cover 501534801 on the sticker and 501534901 molded into the cover. plastic cover
$10 shipped

Attachments

• AS 003.jpg
    AS 003.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • AS 004.jpg
    AS 004.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • AS 005.jpg
    AS 005.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • AS 006.jpg
    AS 006.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Pm inbound on the 20" K095 Husky and Oregon bars. They are both laminated non replaceable roller tip correct?

no its slow going, we are sorting and I am keeping most of the small husky parts since trying to sell a bag of bolts is pointless...why pass up low cost inventory of 70's and 80's husky parts? i am also keeping a couple of anything there is multiples of. we have filled up a 40 gallon trash can with foam air filters that were junk and random parts that had no part number or identifying marks. i am amazed at just the sheer number of duplicate parts that are here....i bet there are 200 mufflers like this oneView attachment 517956 View attachment 517957. every box we open up has at least a few in it.

I was being silly with my "small truck" comment, as you had posted up a handful of items, but I saw the pictures of the boxes........good grief, that looks like a real mess to go through, and quite overwhelming.

When I got my big score(100+) of NOS long bars(24-36"), and saws, I wish I had kept more of them, but 250-300 guide bars, and 20 saws was so overwhelming.

I was being silly with my "small truck" comment, as you had posted up a handful of items, but I saw the pictures of the boxes........good grief, that looks like a real mess to go through, and quite overwhelming.

When I got my big score(100+) of NOS long bars(24-36"), and saws, I wish I had kept more of them, but 250-300 guide bars, and 20 saws was so overwhelming.
I have a truck load of stuff that is going to end up on craigslist as a take it all deal and another 2-3 milk crates of Gilson/Wizard tiller parts to list on ebay. We have made good progress on getting thru the stuff today....most of it is small items that the plan is to make a list and i will post the list of part numbers later on for people to browse thru and pick. I still have a bunch of bars and a pile of chain but i have to get my shop cleaned up so its useable again and get my help back to work making money instead of just costing me money.

need mufflers or mower blades?

AS 012.jpg AS 013.jpg AS 011.jpg

Want to come sort out the shop here, it's pretty much the same way!

I'll do the carb kits and primers, use plenty of them and never seem to have the right primer bulb.

Latest posts

Back