• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bars, Chains, and whatever else is in the pile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok folks i have been so busy in the shop that this has taken a back seat over the last few days and i dont see any signs of the activity in the shop letting up....i packed up the remaining parts and pieces that i have yet to sort and will post stuff at a later date.

If there are parts you want that are already posted or have pm'd me earlier....shoot me another msg so i can get this cleaned up and parts out to the people that wanted them. Sorry for dragging this out, we were kinda slow and i thought i would have time to get thru all this but slow time only lasted a few days and we are back up to full steam ahead with the recent storms bringing down trees and giving grass a new lease on life.
All that "junk" will make nice this years Christmas Thread gifts!

It'll be like "Box ducktaped shut, weights 10lbs, measures xx by xx by xx - pay shipping and its Yours.
A week later the recipient post picture of the box filled with mufflers and air filters! ;)

On a serious note, pile the stuff out of sight and get back to sorting and listing it as time allows! :)

Cheers

do you have any 18'' oregon/husky powermatch bars 68DL 0.058 gauge 3/8 drive? if so im interested

do have any 20",28",32" 3/8 .050 bars for stihl mount

I be interested In 20" bar too...

didnt have much interest in this stuff so i packed it all up. there was nothing above a 20" that i can remember. send me a pm with exactly what your after....if you have to have 50 or if 58 gauge interests you...same with solid nose vs sprocket nose and as i go thru them i will let you know what i find again that fits what you were after.

Back