bc saw question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bc logger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hey i have two old stihl 090's one runs the other doesn't. I heard they are used for building hot saws. I got them both on an alaskan saw mill that i got about ten years ago, found they were to heavy and ended up using on 066 on the mill. So my question are they worth anything, and how much? Who would buy them they have 32 inch 404's with 2 new chains.

I'll give ya 800.00 for both! There is a couple on e-bay right now 090G, one was right at 2000.00 and the other one was between 1200.00 and 1500.00.

slap that 090 on the mill, you couldent ask for a better saw for just that

by the way nice name :biggrinbounce2:

090's reply

i will try to figure out how to get pics of the saws on here, they are for sale,and to BC logger. is that a KDC shirt ? looks familiar.

...wtf...

WTF!! bc logger, BC logger:dizzy: I'm all f'ed up:confused:

just new to forum, didn't expect it to be confusing for you just a name i came up with. don't seem confusing for me. i'm new to this though. i don't need the saws or the alaskan sawmill anymore so they are going to be for sale. oilers are the only issue i have with the one saw that runs. just have to dig a little deeper to repair. saws both have good compression as i have almost ripped the fingers off my hands on different occasions. get back to me if really interested in dealing or trading what have you?

just new to forum, didn't expect it to be confusing for you just a name i came up with. don't seem confusing for me. i'm new to this though. i don't need the saws or the alaskan sawmill anymore so they are going to be for sale. oilers are the only issue i have with the one saw that runs. just have to dig a little deeper to repair. saws both have good compression as i have almost ripped the fingers off my hands on different occasions. get back to me if really interested in dealing or trading what have you?

LOL, No I just didn't catch there was two bc loggers on here with just the capitals being the difference, It threw me for a loop... I was just poking fun thats all.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back