Before and After prune pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trees Company

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Heres some that we did the other day
11487.jpg

Last edited:
Here is some better sized pics, that are more dialup friendly when imbeded.

Is this the hard job? Got pics of it?:confused:

Last edited:
Nah, craig, I deleted my post the pics were too small to really tell a lot.

An 026 for that little birch though?? my my.

Was that a high tech chipper behind that old pickup?

Your inane signature:

Using a crane to lower limbs is the wierdest thing if heard or in removals.

It is hard to tell from this wide angle pic, but these two elm limbs are way larger than the top, so no good tie point existed for life support or lowering. Yes, I could have gotten them down, but it would have been awkward and time consuming. As well, there was an awful (topped) hawtorne underneath that the customer wanted sved.

Our crane costs for the small 17 tonner were $850. We'd have been a full day longer without Mike...so I figure we saved close to $1000. Plus we got two log truck loads of very valuable timber.

Man i wish I was cutting. 1 month and counting ill be flooding yall with pics.

Dude posting your pics of before and after to 100 climbers is keeping it real !
Tuff too takin all the critisim from them as well.
Trees company you really want to improve yourself.
Good job and thanks for inspiring:blob2:

Originally posted by rborist1
TreesCompany,

You and your Pappy are the greatest! From the pics it seems that you give some good value to your customers, it looks like you pruned out at least 1/2 of that birch.........with a large Stihl saw to boot. Now that takes some serious skill!

They got rid of all those troublesome lower branches. To make sure they don't grow back, he did a nice flush cut on the Oak.
Some training sessions, practice, new equipment, and these clowns could charge for their services. Uhh, on second thought, no they couldn't.:mad:

Back