Before and After prune pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is more that he is new.

TC is a young fella who knows everything from his family buisness. By saying he is wrong in methodology we are insulting is Father's integrity and skill.

I would say lighten up on him and try to win him over with cogent arguments and honest critique. Browbeating never got anyone anywhere in a free world.

TC seemed eager and honest when he first showed up, then people jumped on him because he has a chip on his shoulder.

C'est, la vie.

Originally posted by Mike Maas
They got rid of all those troublesome lower branches. To make sure they don't grow back, he did a nice flush cut on the Oak.
Some training sessions, practice, new equipment, and these clowns could charge for their services. Uhh, on second thought, no they couldn't.:mad:

I was reading the threads to this post and I wondered when someone was going to be honest with TC's trim tactics.

I think if he stays around long enough and reads, then perhaps he will be able to learn proper pruning techniques. It will only take time for him to learn.

We all start somewhere.

Originally posted by John Paul Sanborn
I'm wondering when he will learn how to fucus the camera:confused: ;) :D

I noticed, but did not want to say anything knowing how he gets excited rather quickly.

The one pic was so out of focus I did not notice the trailer on the back of the truck until I read a later thread asking if it was a chipper!!!!

Ehh, Johno, say what? If I was shooting a ficus, I'd try to focus, but what would fucus be.... phuked up nose drool?:blob2:

Methinx TC got sceered off agin..mebbe he'll untuck his tail and make another s'prise visit in a few....

Last edited:
Hey, stop hatin on the high tech chipper. Thats what I got right now. 18' long 7' wide (inside rails). Gets the job done. A chipper is comming tho, probably for this summer, a chuck n duck.

ive met lots of kids like TC over the years..maybe iwas a bit like him many years ago..now its easy to pick on his bad comments etc and his unpolite manners and definate lack of exsperience with modern tools..but i think most of us who use this great forum can take all this on the chin ,and can possibly relate too his young i know it all age............but i think we should pick up on some of his good points firstly he uses this site that shows hes keen and probably wants too learn ..secondly he has started a new thread showing us his pruneing work knowing full well we will tell what we think of it!now i think we should all leave off the sarcastic comments and give him the chance too gain from our knowledge ,exsperience etc P.S I started with a trailer and truck ..and thought my dad was the greatest man on earth ............T C this site is for shareing knowledge and helping one another stick around your probably talking on these forums to some of the best tree men in the world :D

My chipper is getting work done to it. And the little truck is easyer to get around with, don't assume. We got lots of trucks boys!

Using a crane to lower limbs is the wierdest thing if heard or in removals.

TC, what does this mean? Spelling error or is it suppose to say something? Is there a hidden meaning here?

Menchhofer, there's no hidden meaning. Bad spelling yes, but no mysterious meaning. He explained it in an earlier thread. Here it is:

"My signature means that using a crane for tree work is RETARDED and great for a laugh."
- Trees Company

coydog,

The wood looked pretty good. Jim, the guy who took it, runs Urban Hardwoods, here in Seattle. He was looking forward to milingl it....and the homeowner was hoping it would be good enough for flooring for his house.

Here's a shot of the try I made free hand slabbing some Siberian elm. This wood had much darker and better color than the American elm.

Back