beg for manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a service/repair manual for my stihl 020
The oil pump stopped functioning at noon today.
Do I have to disassemble the Saw completely?
Best Regards
OleV

I am looking for a service/repair manual for my Stihl E14.
The oil pump seems to be defect.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help
wenhantho

Hello, Looking for service/repair manual and IPL for Stihl 066.

Also any way to tell how old it is by serial number? S/N 125502977

Thank you very much

-james-

I'm looking for some mcculloch pro mac 55 manuals. I'm not sure if one exists but I'd love to find a shop manual or service manual as well as a owners manual. Thanks for any help

Hello all, I'm new to the site and kinda new to the whole DIY lumberjack thing :) I just recently purchased a couple of older Stihl 066 or 064 saws and was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can determine which model they actually are? all the plastics are gone and I tracked the one visible serial number with Stihl. They said it looks like a 91' or 92' model saw but couldn't tell me if it was an 066 or 064 model. They said to check the bore "54mm for 066 and 52mm for 064". I can do that if need be but was hoping to not have to break them down much further then they already are. If anyone could provide assistance and possibly a correct IPL for them it would be greatly appreciated! I will include some pictures in the hopes that it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5802.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_5802.JPG.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5804.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_5804.JPG.jpeg
    599.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5806.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_5806.JPG.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi I am new to the site my friend got me Abscessed with chainsaws now and I just bought a Stihl 056 Av super and a Stihl MS290 and now I’m in need of the shop manuals. Any help would be highly appreciated

Hello all, I'm new to the site and kinda new to the whole DIY lumberjack thing :) I just recently purchased a couple of older Stihl 066 or 064 saws and was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can determine which model they actually are? all the plastics are gone and I tracked the one visible serial number with Stihl. They said it looks like a 91' or 92' model saw but couldn't tell me if it was an 066 or 064 model. They said to check the bore "54mm for 066 and 52mm for 064". I can do that if need be but was hoping to not have to break them down much further then they already are. If anyone could provide assistance and possibly a correct IPL for them it would be greatly appreciated! I will include some pictures in the hopes that it helps.
Check your inbox

Latest posts

Back