Benefits to adding a dual port or bark box muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason it favorites that one side is cuz it's exhaust direction coming out of the exhaust port on the cylinder head I have been doing a lot of reading on different threads and different forms and listening to different things on YouTube It sounds like to me putting it all together is that if your port is just behind the front plate of your muffler it seems to pull harder and perform better then having something straight out the front and in another instance if it goes from large surface area for the exhaust to enter and then squeeze through like directional baffles You actually see gains in the Saul's performance I think that's why the bark box performs pretty well because of the passage hole through the front plate shape size and then goes into another chamber that exits through a tighter dimension. When they come out the side I see only a certain amount of performance before It loses its curve in performance

It does make sence in a way. But doesnt I dont really trust any perceived gains or liss I feel with the butometer.
Definitely not in a cut or to. Were small gains or losses can be attributes to wood chain cutting technigue

I was kinda hoping for the big ohhh my god that saws fast change though its fun building exhaust I havent been super wowed yet.

I wonder about the toilet bowl, **** always runs down hill in the path of least resistance spun by gravity and affects from all kinds crazy **** us humans virtually dont have any understanding of.

I've always wondered that too.
We had an Australian toilet we bought accidentally that swirled The opposite direction when flushing and it would always clog up it would always go real slow down and it would be really loud when it did it.

Back