Best aerial lift ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean you gota hydraulic boom or a bunch of strong backs? Im a little too much of a whiner to be huckin 36in diameter firewood chuncks into the back of a tall chip truck. Been there, done that, got the chiropractor bill to prove it...

I have had 2 53' WH Hi Ranger Lineman. I have had no prob with either one except I rebuilt the pistol grip on the first one. I like these as they are pretty fast and they are easy to set up have only 2 outriggers.

I am just a 2 man op but about 10 years ago I added a 75'WH Teco. Contrary to an earlier post I have had no problems with this except put a clutch in the truck. I wouldn't want to have just this big unit without a small one as it is relatively slow and slower setup. Works great with a crane and other stuff. I am partial to rear mount and 2 man buckets.
attachment.php

Aerial Lift of CT

Being the Founder / Owners Son of Aerial Lift of CT and know the history of how my Dad started and personally worked there for a total of 25 years of Service, Troubleshooting, Hands on Manufacturing and design and much more, I am no longer with the company and my Sister has taken over since his death in 2004 but would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. In 2006 I rebuilt their web-site with all models and options and is about the oldest running company in the Bucket Truck industry. please visit. www.aeriallift.com
Brian

I have had 2 53' WH Hi Ranger Lineman. I have had no prob with either one except I rebuilt the pistol grip on the first one. I like these as they are pretty fast and they are easy to set up have only 2 outriggers.

I am just a 2 man op but about 10 years ago I added a 75'WH Teco. Contrary to an earlier post I have had no problems with this except put a clutch in the truck. I wouldn't want to have just this big unit without a small one as it is relatively slow and slower setup. Works great with a crane and other stuff. I am partial to rear mount and 2 man buckets.
attachment.php

Well I would be chewing someone out leaving the driver door open lol. Nice pic btw!
Ps is that groundie you he is in a hard hat zone if there ever was one:cheers:

Being the Founder / Owners Son of Aerial Lift of CT and know the history of how my Dad started and personally worked there for a total of 25 years of Service, Troubleshooting, Hands on Manufacturing and design and much more, I am no longer with the company and my Sister has taken over since his death in 2004 but would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. In 2006 I rebuilt their web-site with all models and options and is about the oldest running company in the Bucket Truck industry. please visit. www.aeriallift.com
Brian

Welcome Brian, nice to have your input. :cheers:

Well I would be chewing someone out leaving the driver door open lol. Nice pic btw!
Ps is that groundie you he is in a hard hat zone if there ever was one:cheers:

You mean hard head zone. (aka blockhead zone)

It's closely related to the twilight zone. In fact, it is rumored that the twilight zone met up with the danger zone one night down at the Landing Zone. (It's a silly place, don't bother.)

No need to bring up the details here, but this is the legendary hell spawn love child that resulted.

Incidentally, the hard hat zone is of no relation at all. Completely different gene pool.

You mean hard head zone. (aka blockhead zone)

It's closely related to the twilight zone. In fact, it is rumored that the twilight zone met up with the danger zone one night down at the Landing Zone. (It's a silly place, don't bother.)

No need to bring up the details here, but this is the legendary hell spawn love child that resulted.

Incidentally, the hard hat zone is of no relation at all. Completely different gene pool.

little melodramatic, ...no?

little melodramatic, ...no?

No....just having a little fun with words before work, after being up since 1:30am, at the expense of guys that see no need for hard hats.

I was in the out of coffee zone. forgive me. ;)

Ropen knows that I'm not to be taken too seriously, especially when I'm not being serious at all.

Though I think, as melodramatic as it may have seemed, there is some truth to it.

Some are hard headed figuratively, and I suppose some might mistake that for physically as well. Maybe a couple of lumps, or cat scans later, they realize that they too need to be hard headed about hard hats.

It is truly hard to be hard headed either way with a fractured or crushed skull. That would be melotraumatic.

No....just having a little fun with words before work, after being up since 1:30am, at the expense of guys that see no need for hard hats.

I was in the out of coffee zone. forgive me. ;)

Ropen knows that I'm not to be taken too seriously, especially when I'm not being serious at all.

Though I think, as melodramatic as it may have seemed, there is some truth to it.

Some are hard headed figuratively, and I suppose some might mistake that for physically as well. Maybe a couple of lumps, or cat scans later, they realize that they too need to be hard headed about hard hats.

It is truly hard to be hard headed either way with a fractured or crushed skull. That would be melotraumatic.

Just call em like I see em I have melomyassic down from my muchohardheaded days :laugh:

You may want to try renting a few of the different recommendations you get from this site before buying to help you get an idea of how each one performs in your specific work situation. Check out NES rentals (Construction Equipment Rental - Aerial Lifts and Heavy Equipment | NES Rentals), they have all the best brands and even have a few electric models to help you save on gas. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back