Best calendar nowadays?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Butcher

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
This is not too PC but I was curious as to who makes the best chainsaw calendar for 2006? Back in the mid 80's Stihl had some good ones and then Dolmar gave them a run for the money...

My kids are in the shop all the time so I couldn't have one on a wall, but was just wondering if they are still the same of have they been watered down?

I don't really remember the ones from days gone by, but I think all the ladies in the Stihl calendar are too thin! Not that I'm into fat chics, but you know, I like a little meat on their bones...athletic types. I've got the Stihl calendar hanging in my garage right now. I really don't think it's that racy. Nothing any more racy than what you can buy at a Barnes & Noble in the calendar section at least.

Jeff

I have the new Stihl calendar too, don't like it as much as last years'.
The one with the european chicks on it was better.
Couldn't read the calendar, but liked looking at it.

My dad has a pile of Echo calenders from the 1970's with naked Japanese girls. Guess i need to go root in his attic:D ...Bob

Trinity Honoria said:
and for that i am grateful... LOL... just teasing... but some of us fat chicks are nice, Jeff... perhaps you need to expand your vision?

HA!!! :laugh: :laugh: I read Jeff's post and just knew Trinity woulds be all over him like a rash! (figuratively speaking of course!). Sure enough, a couple of posts later...

O.k. Jeff, start groveling...

fishhuntcutwood said:
I don't really remember the ones from days gone by, but I think all the ladies in the Stihl calendar are too thin! Not that I'm into fat chics, but you know, I like a little meat on their bones...athletic types. I've got the Stihl calendar hanging in my garage right now. I really don't think it's that racy. Nothing any more racy than what you can buy at a Barnes & Noble in the calendar section at least.

Jeff

Someone send Jeff a racy athletic girly calender:D

I have never seen the Stihl calender but I have a nice "bike week" calender where all the girls are in leather. At least partially in leather.:)

Bob Wright said:
My dad has a pile of Echo calenders from the 1970's with naked Japanese girls. Guess i need to go root in his attic:D ...Bob
After a long day in da woods them Japanese girls would be ok, heck to tired so sideways is ok:laugh:

Lakeside53 said:
HA!!! :laugh: :laugh: I read Jeff's post and just knew Trinity woulds be all over him like a rash! (figuratively speaking of course!). Sure enough, a couple of posts later...

O.k. Jeff, start groveling...

OK, now wait a minute. Hold the phone! I don't want to seem like the typical, insensitive twenty-something dude. First of all, didn't mean to insult anyone if I in fact did. Second of all, I consider there to be a difference bewtween a "fat chick," and someone who is simply overweight. My grandmother, mother, and sister are all "overweight" but I've never thought of any of them as fat. In my book, a fat person is one who has let themselves go and doesn't carry themselves well. Someone who is overweight still takes pride in how they look, and carries themselves with dignity. A "fat" person may weigh less than the "overweight" person standing next to them, but the "fat" person will look fat and be thought of as fat. The overweight person won't be. Does that make sense?

I wanted to clarify in my "fat chick" post that I don't have a Roseanne Barr fetish or something like that. I dated a woman in the past that could be considered a bit overweight, but I never thought of her as fat. Perhaps I worded it wrongly.

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Didn't mean to sound close minded or insensitve. That's not me. :buttkick:

Jeff

Last edited:
Bob Wright said:
Ah..... yes!!! The naked Japenese twins, Fookyou and Fookme, the Echo cover girls of 1971.
John

Jeff, oh, sweetie, didn't mean to make you squirm! i'm just a fat chick who was trying to make you think outside the box, so to speak (and then someone compares me to a rash... thanks!)

we all have personal preferences... i recall an AS dude i thought i was interested in :bang: , and i discovered he was abundant in the jerk category-- well, i kicked him to the curb! some ladies like jerks... so be it!!!

Jeff, i never thought you were insensitive, regardless of your age... and the line up of babes Arnie posted? if i recall the press release with that, those babes were all out what you think of as "your age range" (i think they're 55-64 years old)-- and they look GREAT! but they're out of what you think as your "age range"... BRM i think recommended you look at young young young wimmen... if i recall, he thought teaching a youthful female to drive was a good date activity...

ok, guys, we gotta find Jeff a lady friend... his heart has been trampled, stompled on, and sliced up by an unfeeling female... and now this fat chick has kicked him in the shins... help this guy! i have 3 daughters (2 of them sleek!) but none of them are interested in Alaska... (Jeff, i tried for you!!!:( )

fishhuntcutwood said:
OK, now wait a minute. Hold the phone! I don't want to seem like the typical, insensitive twenty-something dude. Didn't mean to sound close minded or insensitve. That's not me. :buttkick:

Jeff

you don't-- just remember what i said in my PM-- i'm just a stray female who wandered into this mens locker room... you guys yak in this freedom of a "no wimmen zone", and periodically i sound off... i think 97% of you guys are wonderful... and Jeff, you're on the wonderful list...

Trinity Honoria said:
Jeff, oh, sweetie, didn't mean to make you squirm! i'm just a fat chick who was trying to make you think outside the box, so to speak (and then someone compares me to a rash... thanks!)

we all have personal preferences... i recall an AS dude i thought i was interested in :bang: , and i discovered he was abundant in the jerk category-- well, i kicked him to the curb! some ladies like jerks... so be it!!!

Jeff, i never thought you were insensitive, regardless of your age... and the line up of babes Arnie posted? if i recall the press release with that, those babes were all out what you think of as "your age range" (i think they're 55-64 years old)-- and they look GREAT! but they're out of what you think as your "age range"... BRM i think recommended you look at young young young wimmen... if i recall, he thought teaching a youthful female to drive was a good date activity...

ok, guys, we gotta find Jeff a lady friend... his heart has been trampled, stompled on, and sliced up by an unfeeling female... and now this fat chick has kicked him in the shins... help this guy! i have 3 daughters (2 of them sleek!) but none of them are interested in Alaska... (Jeff, i tried for you!!!:( )

you don't-- just remember what i said in my PM-- i'm just a stray female who wandered into this mens locker room... you guys yak in this freedom of a "no wimmen zone", and periodically i sound off... i think 97% of you guys are wonderful... and Jeff, you're on the wonderful list...

Good Lord Trinity, I think I'm a nice guy, but you've got me painted far better than I actually am! I figured you were joking, as you seem to be a pretty tough lady, but you all are right. Even though I meant no disrespect, I see how it could have been taken as such. And the thought that I could inadvertently insult someone in the same category as my mom or sister doesn't sit well with me.

I am relieved that you aren't upset with me, but I will be more careful in the future.

You know what the real problem is here, it's that Lakeside guy for stirring all of this up!!!!!! :laugh: I mean, c'mon, he called you a rash! :laugh:

Jeff

fishhuntcutwood said:
Good Lord Trinity, I think I'm a nice guy, but you've got me painted far better than I actually am! I figured you were joking, as you seem to be a pretty tough lady, but you all are right.... And the thought that I could inadvertently insult someone in the same category as my mom or sister doesn't sit well with me.

I am relieved that you aren't upset with me, but I will be more careful in the future.

You know what the real problem is here, it's that Lakeside guy for stirring all of this up!!!!!! :laugh: I mean, c'mon, he called you a rash! :laugh:

Jeff

1. don't be careful-- afterall, i'm the interloper...
2. advice: never ever compare a woman with your momma or yoru sister... you might mean it as a nice thing, she won't hear it that way... (i'm being gentle here... read between the lines)
3. you got it right-- i'm a pretty tough broad... someone else on AS referred to me as 'crusty'... others have referred to me as things that will get me banned if i repeat those words... :laugh:
4. Lakeside? his day is coming...

Last edited:
Trinity Honoria said:
4. Lakeside? his day is coming...

:laugh: Bring it on Trinity:laugh: Just remember where I grew up.... where mean are men, and women... damn, can't remember the rest...

Hey Jeff, the local prison has a roadside work party of women that use saws.. Some are athletic, some are slim, but remember, they use saws, and you are going to have to get on the "inside" :D

Lakeside53 said:
:laugh: Bring it on Trinity:laugh: Just remember where I grew up.... where mean are men, and women... damn, can't remember the rest...

Hey Jeff, the local prison has a roadside work party of women that use saws.. Some are athletic, some are slim, but remember, they use saws, and you are going to have to get on the "inside" :D

Sweet! I'm on it!!! But do they use Stihl??

fishhuntcutwood said:
Sweet! I'm on it!!! But do they use Stihl??

Jeff...
please send me your momma's phone number... she needs to know that you are considering courting an entire chain-gang of convicted felons...

where did we go wrong with you??? :confused:

Lakeside, he's a nice young man... stop trying to corrupt him!!! :blob2:

Latest posts

Back