Best calendar nowadays?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakeside53 said:
:laugh: Bring it on Trinity:laugh: Just remember where I grew up.... where mean are men, and women... damn, can't remember the rest...

i come from an area where it is often said, "Wimmen: can't live with them, can't shoot them"

or is that about men??? oh, well... i'm just waiting... you and i will tangle yet... LOL... but you & i are of the same generation... it's Jeff's right to learn how to be stupid on his own, not for us to help shove him down that greased slide...

Trinity Honoria said:
i come from an area where it is often said, "Wimmen: can't live with them, can't shoot them" or is that about men??? oh, well... i'm just waiting... you and i will tangle yet... LOL... but you & i are of the same generation... it's Jeff's right to learn how to be stupid on his own, not for us to help shove him down that greased slide...

It was wimmen...

Hey, I was corrupted young and shoved down the greased slide, and it sure saved a few years of blundering in the dark:D

Back