best foriegn supply houses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old dude

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Greetings to all out there in arborial land--especially any from lands other than the good ole USA. A question for those of an international pedigree. What is the name of the top one or two tree equipment supply houses in your country?
You see, I have recently begun marketing an unusual tree tool that is currently featured in the Wesspur and Bailey's catalogs here in the US. Although sales have been good I would like to explore the potential of the international market but have no knowlege of just which tree supply houses are respected in countries like Germany,Spain, GB etc--etc--- Can any of you guys out there point me in the right direction? Any leads that pan out in a marketing relationship would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Whats the product? I could Email my Relatives in Trollhatten Sweden. They get a catalog I think it's called NIMA? All sorts of agricultural and forest products featured in it. I dunno my Swedish isn't as good as it used to be it's also been too long since I've been there, but we keep regular email.

How about a small discount on your product for arboristsite members!
I've been considering one, and a 'deal' would encourage me to buy now.

I too would like to know what your product is? I would even drive the hour to get on if it was good deal.
Jared

i have a crude version of that but it's not collapsable just a 8' long 1"x1" furring strip with a garage hook at one end. a telescoping one would be nice sometimes though.

Try talking to Greg Good of Good Rigging. He developed the GRCS. I think he still does small scale import/export work dealing with that and a few other products he brings into the US from europe.

u.k

fletcherstewart(.co.uk)- huge arb wholesaler in the uk, supplies most major uk stores/online retailers.

abbeypro(.co.uk)- large retailer in the south west, friendly guys

proclimber(.co.uk)- another sw arb retailer, often selling products that are new to the market

good luck

tipster award

England - Honey Brothers
If it pans out remember me and send me a sample!

Your right-- I should have offered right away. So---- any leads that pan-out in a marketable relationship I will send a free complimentary unit (sidekick) to the tipster with many thanks.

1/ Vertical.com.au (N.S.W)
2/ www.bogong.com.au (Victoria)
3/ www.cannings.com.au ( Victoria state )
4 / www.arborage.com.au / magazine may give further leads for other
states in Australia.No doubts a number of our suppliers already world source ,so you may end up crossing wire on product supply.But certainly wont hurt to introduce yourself and product info.
3/ and 4/ probably your best bet.
Ekka might know of more up his way Qld.
good luck Graeme.:)

You'll never know unless you give it a go :cheers:

Latest posts

Back