Best power to weight ratio?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eDIjmNS.jpg

I could have swore she had a chainsaw with her.................:innocent:

Hopefully she "identifies" as a female...

I tried the cold water in my pool when I opened it and filled it with cold water from the well. I went in about 15 minutes and came out itchy as hell like frostbite! What is up with that?
I heard about this and a lot of people will get sick with cold systems when they start . To start with if you never trained your body for this lone wolf you was in way to long . I never seen anyone take that abuse just starting. The cold is a incendiary killer the body takes a while to adjust to making oil . I use to be a chap stick an corn husker addict . Have not used the stuff in over 5 years . To stay with it work on your breathing . The first thing you see when people hit the cold they stop breathing .

Let's get way off the topic . I use this I can breath an focus on a spot an stop the pain. And don't know if works it works not doing cold ? I want people to try this that's never been exposed to cold. Takes a little work and here how works . My best time holding breath was about minute on a good day before this . Take 30 breaths in and out on the last one blow out and hold . My best was 2 minutes 29 seconds no air in lungs .

A 372/XPW or a 394/395xp stock or ported. This is actually a closed port 365 on a 372 bottom end ported. Runs good :).

Insane power to weight in this little ripper. Mm and timing advanced only.

Balance and feel are more important to me than weight,a well balanced saw can feel lighter than one that is lighter with bad balance.

A 395 with a 32" feels lighter than it does with a 24" to me.

Not sure how much HP my PSY KO SS 461 is putting out but, I’m sure it’s a lot more than a 661. That my friends, is one powerful saw.

That effect of stopped breathing is called “cold water shock” and it can be a killer. Your capillaries pump suddenly cold blood to your organs and your body reacts with a massive “WTF???” It frequently results in stopped breathing or hyperventilation and panic and even strong swimmers will often inhale water and drown when they encounter it.

If you ever experience it the most important thing to do is to simply remain calm. It will pass within a minute and so long as you don’t do something stupid in that time, like thrashing around wildly and inhaling lungfuls of water, you’ll be fine, (assuming you have some way to warm yourself up later).

According to the official specifications, the winner is ... MS 462 C-M :numberone:
462: 13.23 lb 5.90 hp -> 2.24
661: 16.31 lb 7.24 hp -> 2.25

Not sure how much HP my PSY KO SS 461 is putting out but, I’m sure it’s a lot more than a 661. That my friends, is one powerful saw.
Yah , I’ve got a Hotsaws101 461R that rips also - very powerful saw - no need for 660/661

Back