Best prices on chains?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need to buy some chain. At the moment some .325 in both .050 and .058.

I used to buy from Baileys, but it seems Baileys prices keep creeping up and they no longer ship for free.

I just want a good price on a good full chisel, non safety chain. I am not brand loyal.

If anyone has input, I would welcome it. If anyone has rolls of chain and want to spin me some loops, drop me a message.

Thanks

Thanks Ted. Prices look good. What are shipping charges?

The shipping is 'as many as we can fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate box' ....

..... and usually if your get your order in before they start checking them (like 7 AM CT) it'll go out that day.

Google comstock logging supply. That chain is $12.50.
Not sure on shipping.

I bought some chains from Bailey's couple months ago and the had free shipping. but without it would be kinda expensive.

Almost $5 cheaper per chain. Like whoa!

View attachment 408059

View attachment 408060

Frawleys saw shop (loggerchain.com) can ship up to 3 chains for $5. If I place my order on the weekend, I usually receive my order by that Tuesday. Cheapest place I have found on Oregon chain including shipping. I just placed a order from Left Coast because I wanted a few more of the GB rims they have for $1.50 each.

I'm on the Frawley band wagon also, best pricing and shipping on oregon chain and bars I've found and it's only a day to ship for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back