Best source for Oregon/Tecomec grinder hydraulic assembly kit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiBro

Mill 'em, nails be damned.
Reaction score
Mine's leaking and it looks like it's going to be simpler to just buy a new hydraulic assembly complete.
Does anyone know a good place to purchase from please?
Ebay is a last resort if there's no better option.

Thanks.

The part number for the hydraulic assembly is TMK00200319 as listed in Sharpchain.com. Same exact price as on the Bay...but Bay item (K00200319 ) has free shipping. Good luck with the search. BTW, how do you like the hydraulic assist? Does it hold the chain nice and solid when you drop the grinding head? How about holding center....is it good that way too? I am considering getting one of these. Thanks

Thank you. Love the grinder but I've only ever used three and the other two were cheapies that were not good. Yes, it holds the chain firm unless a seal goes somewhere and it leaks hydraulic fluid like mine is. I cannot seem to centre it exactly. Can get extremely close but never perfect. I still make micro adjustments between left and right cutters.

That eBay post if for the US distributor of Tecomec. Maybe you need to find the dealer / distributor down your way?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tecomec-Hy...-0AAOSwV4Ba15Nl:sc:USPSFirstClass!55105!US!-1

E-mail: [email protected]

Philbert
Thanks. Typically, a NZ distributor offers next to nothing in service or value, merely clips the ticket and demands we kiss their ass for the privilege of caving to their extortion.
This is why NZ law explicitly empowers NZ consumers to purchase and import from overseas.

Latest posts

Back