Big day shopping!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice setup!

is that Arbormaster rope? if it is you should really like it.i do.i can't believe i ever climbed on arbor plex.

Everything was purchased from two different stores ;Vermeer and a John Deere Dealership that carrys climbing gear.
The climb line is a Arbormaster blue streak 1/2 120' in the picture, I also bought a Arbormaster gold streak not in the picture 1/2 150'.
The bull rope is a Arborplex 3/4........

yep i run the blue.

it's good stuff.arbor plex is good bull rope but i'd never climb on it again.flattens out to easily.

I just placed 2 pretty big orders (Sherrill & Baileys) yesterday. Can't wait till they arrive. Glad to see others trying to keep the economy rolling:clap:

Nice haul Lawn Shark!

I have a lot of gear aready but it is all being retired...I'm keeping all my old ropes for taglines and most of the other stuff I'll use for misc things for my landscape biz. Nothing will be used for anything that is critical if something breaks.

I have a lot of rigging gear on order should receive on friday.

My order from Sherrill arrived yesterday. Wow that was fast. I wanted some more gear for a speedline, so here it is.... plus a few extras.:)

Can't wait for my Bailey's order to come in.:clap:

Thank god I have an understanding wife, however now that the Wes spur catalog is in, I think I may be pushing my luck.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back