Big firewood score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow talk about overloaded! That dodge was at its max just pulling the trailer, now add all that weight I am surprised that over-sized tin can wasn't doing wheelies! Good thing the DOT didn't see him. That's why he had to have the trailer, that large of tree in back of the tin can's box would have flattened the springs, warped the box, and ruined dodge boys ego.

one shot will your pics don't work. Go to the bottom on the page to manage attachments, click on it, click on basic uploader, find your pics you want up loaded, once they are uploaded click done, click preview post, then go to top of page you will see hypertext (highlighted) links to your pics, right click on one click copy links location, go to box where you would type your message where you want the pic, then click the picture icon, click url in the icon box, then right click again and copy link location to the box, click ok. You repeat the same thing for each pic

Temporary for now till i get room in shop this winter to make bracket.
I have pulled on some mighty large logs with it that way.

Temporary for now till i get room in shop this winter to make bracket.
I have pulled on some mighty large logs with it that way.

Not to be offensive, but just because you have done it doesn't mean you should. That is not a safe looking setup. If that were to come loose under a heavy load the results could be bad. Not saying that it will be a problem but why risk it? Cutting and gathering firewood is very tiring work and we tend to make poor decisions in those times and that is when we get hurt or others working around us get hurt, I know from experience. Stay safe. Nice pile of wood by the way.

Point taken this is true. it will be fixed this winter
I am rebuilding a furnace i found in the trees for shop heat when that is done the trailer goes in.

Latest posts

Back