Big Tree, small yard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outofmytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Had a nice job lined up, video camera ready to go. Was going to speedline heaps of big wood out over a fence and right up to the apron of my chipper......Of all the days to have both video camera batteries go flat! :angry2:

Fortunately I had my new fancy schmancy SLR camera on hand.......:camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgFVa93ljE

Nice work man, would like to have seen that in a actual video too... Couldnt you have just notched it and knock a palm into it oh wait wrong guy.

Yes, very fortunate you had that camera. The entire world is fortunate you had that camera.:cheers:

Nice work and all and I have never actually seen a guy carry the scrench up with him:cheers:

I think the pics were cool but that song gave me somewhat of a twitch when it was on the radio 20 yrs ago ....And Freeze frame is what ya did there ...

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I would have loved to use the video but the damn batteries....... argh!

TMD how do you come up with these words? WTF is a scrench?

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I would have loved to use the video but the damn batteries....... argh!

TMD how do you come up with these words? WTF is a scrench?

screwdriver/wrench

57-005.jpg

Back