Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when other builders experimented and showed there results it wasn't good enough for you? You talked a bunch of trash on each step they took. Now you supposedly are testing for "perfection" but cry that people are busting your balls?

To the new guy bonnaza , Frank is a dedicated jack off w/ no friends or job. Shows videos of saws that other people built and claims they are his builds. Even tho he just admitted a few pages back that he hasn't built any saws and is trying to learn. He has been on every firewood/chainsaw forum that ever existed, kicked off every one but this one w/ his current username. Did you see the video from yesterday where he turned a box fan on in the background and claimed it was his lathe? You've probably seen enough from him to know to not give him any business. You would be his first customer if you hired him.
Also he has no association w/ hotsaws 101. Frank/Garry stole hotsaws 101's name trying to fool people into sending saws to himself.
This guy is a loud-mouth character assassinating punk who loves to run his flapper about that which he know little about ... This is a build thread not a forum for you to shoot from the hip and regurgitate the same nonsense over and over again .... nobody cares , nobody is interested, you’re not funny and you’re not cute ! Adios amigo , ignore sequence activated !

Excelent thread, a bit abnormal on AS but we're living in a new era.

I did not see/read the final conclussion, how much gain did the 462 pick up?
So far I’ve posted 3 vids ... stock baseline ; muffler mod and tube exhaust with cover removed .... from stock with fresh off roll chain I’ve gained 10% .... next step is to modify intake for more air flow ... then port- job ... stay tuned

Excelent thread, a bit abnormal on AS but we're living in a new era.

I did not see/read the final conclussion, how much gain did the 462 pick up?
Nothing yet. Waiting for Jack to send it back. Does anyone think he ports saws, owns a logging business (but has no test logs), ties his boots, owns a home or anything else he is trying to sell?

here’s a hot woods ported 362c that is a fuzz behind the stock 462c ... We can use this as a comparison when the 462c is hot-woods ported

Here’s a Hotsaws101 461

Hot-woods ported 660 running pig-rich while seating rings ... Lot more in here once we dial in the carb

thanks, difficult to see/count out where the 10% gain was though.

PS, you look quite untrained, have you ever consider to go to a gym?
1st video vs last is easily 10% ... log is 155lb .... Don’t need gym ... strong as bull from doing wood

10.6 stock, 10.6 MM, 9.12 pipe in different soft log. I would leave it stock. Hard to time cuts when you already start cut before video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back