Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m obviously new to this site and have just been lurking but I’ve come across some crazy threads. Are there moderators on this site or is it a free for all? I don’t know the op, but why all the heat on him and why does he stick around to take it? Seems pretty harsh, I would be afraid he would go postal sometime soon.

Or at least can someone explain all the names so I can sorta follow along? I’ve seen Frank Rizzo, fwank wizzo, fabz, fabz2, fabz3, flabz, Gary, Gary Fabian jr? Are all these the same person? Some of them? None of them? also I have a strong anti drug stance because of what it did to a close family member of mine, is this guy really a meth addict?

There are 2 not moderated areas. This thread and politics/religion.

The reason for this will become obvious when you realize the op has posted zero useful info and his insights come from being a fanboy.

Can he port this thing? Dunno but my moneys on he is waiting for a cylinder/piston from Jack/HotSaws101 a reputable faller and saw hack.

There are 2 not moderated areas. This thread and politics/religion.

The reason for this will become obvious when you realize the op has posted zero useful info and his insights come from being a fanboy.

Can he port this thing? Dunno but my moneys on he is waiting for a cylinder/piston from Jack/HotSaws101 a reputable faller and saw hack.
That’s even more confusing because the op has that name hotsaws101 in his signature. I’m assuming there’s a west coast franchisee since there’s an east coast franchisee and the east franchise is waiting for a cylinder from the west franchise to complete this build?

So far this hasn’t been a build thread, just Gary meets 462 and goes on a couple video dates.

(In my best Foghorn Leghorn voice)
Ah say, where’s the beef, boy!
Really ? It’s a new model guy ... takes time ... I guarantee it’ll be done before we see your 300Psi Saw video k

That’s even more confusing because the op has that name hotsaws101 in his signature. I’m assuming there’s a west coast franchisee since there’s an east coast franchisee and the east franchise is waiting for a cylinder from the west franchise to complete this build?
That is appears to be his M.O.

~Confusion

That is appears to be his M.O.

~Confusion
Yah , it seems that the same individuals continue to stink - up the thread ! Right now I’m waiting on parts from the dealer ; in the meantime I’m making a sleeve to reduce I.D. and increase the length of the tube exhaust ... we start at 3” and work our way back until we hit the sweet spot ... pics of sleeve coming soon

Yah , Jack is an excellent faller and a very very good builder ; There is no jug/slug coming from Jack/Hotsaws101 ... this is complete fabricated nonsense ! Dunno but my money’s on the “Saw hack” everyday and twice on Sunday! The “peanut - gallery “ is getting too big for their respective britches imho ... it will be glorious “spankings galore” very soon my friend !

Really ? It’s a new model guy ... takes time ... I guarantee it’ll be done before we see your 300Psi Saw video k

Well since you seem stuck like a broken record on me shooting for the moon compression wise, then why don't you build yours to 90psi.
You should get plenty o revs outa that according to your 'reasoning', nothing to hold it back...

And what does being a new model have to do with it?
It's not like you have a huge depth of experience porting older models, unless you just mean you've figured out how long the 'sleeve' is for those, lol...
Maybe not enough 'how to' 462 videos on youtube yet?
Still fishing for info on the cc thread? I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Scott to give you the secret recipe.

Going to shift gears here a little as I’m waiting on parts for the 462c ... I do have a 441c that is ready to be assembled ... 345D73FA-FB27-4FF7-B3BA-20575593B3A0.jpeg There is a pic of the 441c for all the whiners !

Well since you seem stuck like a broken record on me shooting for the moon compression wise, then why don't you build yours to 90psi.
You should get plenty o revs outa that according to your 'reasoning', nothing to hold it back...

And what does being a new model have to do with it?
It's not like you have a huge depth of experience porting older models, unless you just mean you've figured out how long the 'sleeve' is for those, lol...
Maybe not enough 'how to' 462 videos on youtube yet?
Still fishing for info on the cc thread? I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Scott to give you the secret recipe.
Never asked Scott for the secret recipe??? He paid for his build , and now is entitled to the rewards ... Besides , Even if he gave it to me woodnt it be like “paint by numbers” but ya didn’t paint the real thing ? No fun in that eh ? ... Nah ... give me some time ... a few pistons , some machining work and test test test and you might just be surprised with the finished product ...of course Mr. Know-it-all , the point is mute because you already built a 462c with 25hp ! Regarding the 90 lbs compression “build” .... that’s absurd ! Really are you that obtuse ? ... You would be laughed right out the door on other forums for even suggesting that ... perhaps Mr. Know-it-all was the wrong moniker for you !!!

Yah , Jack is an excellent faller and a very very good builder ; There is no jug/slug coming from Jack/Hotsaws101 ... this is complete fabricated nonsense ! Dunno but my money’s on the “Saw hack” everyday and twice on Sunday! The “peanut - gallery “ is getting too big for their respective britches imho ... it will be glorious “spankings galore” very soon my friend !
Can you please help me understand because I would like to follow along, but it’s very confusing. I assume jack is the west coast franchise? And you are the east coast franchise? I also assume you 2 bounce ideas off each other when a new saw comes out like the 462 just did till you come up with the best plan to mod these? Thanks

A1ADF01D-F950-4946-A1FD-A0235CBE307A.png
2000 saws ? Well ya got me beat by a country mile ! The only “Saw” business I’ve done on here is an 064 purchase although I’ve had numerous pm requests for work which I respectfully declined ... A guy like me can make a lot more bread using them than building them - that being said during the down-time (wintertime) the saws are getting some time in the “cauldron of performance “ lol
It’s been 2 years Franklin.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back