Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on the saw build?
Maybe all you naysayers outta let up on the guy and let him work his magic.

I for one really enjoy the technical aspects of the build. What's a new guy like myself need to do to become an internet chainsaw guru?

8F257CA0-57C6-4A39-B617-470D47F60388.png 0CF08572-C3B8-4D7E-843D-DF38D6B229ED.png E1C4824C-812C-4586-9B9D-57D3E30B7D33.png

I for one really enjoy the technical aspects of the build. What's a new guy like myself need to do to become an internet chainsaw guru?

It’s easy........
Misrepresentation with Hotsaws101
Denying you know who black cat poop is.
Make contradictory statements about Brads work
And NEVER answer a question when asked.
And do poor PhotoShop work
And make claims you can’t back up.
And just don’t do a build in your build thread.
And the big one.......NEVER TIE YOUR SHOES!!!!!!!......unless you are in your Sunday Go To Meetin Crocs......

View attachment 712762 View attachment 712763 View attachment 712765

It’s easy........
Misrepresentation with Hotsaws101
Denying you know who black cat poop is.
Make contradictory statements about Brads work
And NEVER answer a question when asked.
And do poor PhotoShop work
And make claims you can’t back up.
And just don’t do a build in your build thread.
And the big one.......NEVER TIE YOUR SHOES!!!!!!!......unless you are in your Sunday Go To Meetin Crocs......

Tell me more about this hotsaws 101, I'm intrigued. Is he an internet chainsaw guru? I'm not really good with photoshop, but I know how to Google.

Tell me more about this hotsaws 101, I'm intrigued. Is he an internet chainsaw guru? I'm not really good with photoshop, but I know how to Google.

What exactly does "flow enhancements" mean?
Looks like Frank went to the lieberry and signed up under another alias. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back