Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit 5hun in super bowl so I don’t really need the $20 but thanks for the offer ... just an 8x16 lathe but more than adequate for my purposes ... another video on my channel where I show adapter fittment ...

If I can make one suggestion, when you eventually learn how to port saws, I wood drop any association with the fabz acres, black cat performance etc names and start fressh because it will be a cold day in hell any one will hire u fer yer services! K Frankie?

I keep seeing ignored content ... hmm must be Flabz again ! Oh well !

I just hit 5hun in super bowl so I don’t really need the $20 but thanks for the offer ... just an 8x16 lathe but more than adequate for my purposes ... another video on my channel where I show adapter fittment ...

You didn't finish the last video.

I’m sure you are salivating at the prospect ... oh well ! We shall do the modifications and flow enhancements and let the 462c speak for itself ! Perhaps YOU should do a 462c thread - I look forward to the videos of not only your 300Psi saw but also Your 462 build - then I shall come on your thread and stink up the joint like you have chosen to do on mine ! Good day ... Out

Saws on video can lie just as easily as the person who built ‘em.
Actually I’d like to discuss porting but since everything you do is such a secret there’s not much to talk about there.
I also look forward to your 120psi build, put up against another saw that others here have run.

I probably won’t have a 462 for 5-10 years as I won’t spend over 1k on a saw and have to wait patiently for blown up or run over ones. I haven’t even found a deal on a 461 yet, I’m still stuck in the 460 era there.
I don’t mind really, have more saws than I know what to do with anyway.

33 pages! Can a guy get a update?!!! I’m confused what this thread is about

anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme.jpg

0B37CA65-334B-49C8-8703-3F72EF7B239F.jpeg I don’t bother ... chasing mice around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back