Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our #1 faller came in as I was video viewing His comments no t mine #1 if Our saws servicer a guy you know as poster "Little Al"presented me with a saw that needed that many pulls to start & kept stalling he would find it draped around his neck, #2 the chain fitted on to saw #2 "didn't seem to " chuck any decent chips " I got the impression that as someone requiring a decent performing saw for his lively hood he was not to taken with them & the reason I'm posting his English is very limited not being his #1 language

Yeah I knew it was jack, can’t mistake his voice for anyone hahaha. I’m a big fan and seen lots of his videos, one hell of a faller. I heard him say he was on the east coast and since that’s your area maybe you were filming and running the tach for him testing your 441 while he was visiting you. I will subscribe to your channel too so I don’t miss that 441 vid of yours
Jack is in Oregon but may have recently relocated ... his son is assisting him iirc

Yah , some of these guys are complete jackwagens who do nothing but : whine complain piss and moan and stink up the joint without contributing ANY useful info ... You can select ignore function and not have to view their collective garbage
I followed your suggestion and selected ignore on a lot of these members that are tearing up this thread, but it’s not making much sense anymore? I’m having an even harder time following along hahahahahaha.

I’m seeing pictures of goat asses and don’t know why hahahahahaha wtf?!! What does a goat ass got to do with someone porting a saw?

That’s when an honest porter tells the customer it’s not worth the expense for what gains will be achieved. Muffler mod, slight timing advance and once the saw is broken in little gains will be achieved from porting. Just my opinion. Most gains Frankie will see will be from the saw breaking in and falsifying his results. That saw should of had 5 gallons run thru it b4 he even started working on it. Stihl follows these forums and is getting free R&D from them, the numbers are optimized and not much could be done to improve them except for basic mods that work around the epa **** that’s holding the saw back. Again, jmho.

What effect does the 'work around the epa **** that is holding the saw back' have on emissions?

The operator is only 24 inches or so away from the motor exhaust and will likely suffer a cumulative negative respiratory and cardiovascular response.

Is liability a concern?

What does anything in this thread have to do with porting a saw?
Well the op and jack are both saw porters from hotsaws101 correct? This thread is about porting a 462 correct? The op posted some pictures of the muffler and a video of a 462 that was already ported by him comparing it to a 461, 441 etc? What thread are you reading?

Well the op and jack are both saw porters from hotsaws101 correct? This thread is about porting a 462 correct? The op posted some pictures of the muffler and a video of a 462 that was already ported by him comparing it to a 461, 441 etc? What thread are you reading?
If you think you're going to learn anything about saw porting here, prepare to be disappointed bub.

No , yes , 462 not ported yet , best cut time to date was achieved with tube exhaust and cover removed allowing more air to the firing chamber

The OP is not a saw porter. Contrary to his saying so. All the reputable porters show pics of their work on a saw build thread All we have seen are pics of chains and air filters. The vids he posts are downloaded from the interwebs. Why do you think everyone is giving him a hard time?

The OP is not a saw porter. Contrary to his saying so. All the reputable porters show pics of their work on a saw build thread All we have seen are pics of chains and air filters. The vids he posts are downloaded from the interwebs. Why do you think everyone is giving him a hard time?
And the truth shall set you free.....or get you put on ignore. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back