Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice ... with a hot-woods port 362c that job would take 10minutes ... what did you do the other 39hrs and 50 minutes (assuming you work 40hrs) ?
well Frank you told me 10 minutes to cut up 2 trees with your 362 whatever. so 7 trees should take you 70 minutes and then you can get right back in the shop and port some saws for the waiting/paing customers. help your buddy hotsaws out and take some of his workload.

Picture this: you are unemployed, mentally unstable, overweight, just intelligent enough to annoy, and the only attention/ enjoyment you can get is through cyberspace trying to trick others into thinking you are clever. True/ false has no meaning in your scrambled egg of a brain. The thing you fear most is to be ignored, so you seek out any attention you can get whether it's positive or negative, because without it, you're hopelessly alone and will most likely revert back to substance abuse, or worse. Wrap your head around all that, and then some that I've left out, and you'll understand why this thread will go on, and on, and on unless the somewhat sane folks cease to pay attention.

Anyone notice that after I posted this today, all of a sudden, Gary's magically got himself a jay-oh-bee? Hmmmm what a coincidence.
Really , do you pull your knowledge about me out of a crackerjack box or out of your ass ?

well Frank you told me 10 minutes to cut up 2 trees with your 362 whatever. so 7 trees should take you 70 minutes and then you can get right back in the shop and port some saws for the waiting/paing customers. help your buddy hotsaws out and take some of his workload.
Actually it’s 35 minutes for 7;trees and I believe frank can do it, I mean really have you not seen all of their falling vids on YouTube?

I think this is uncalled for and is completely fabricated nonsense

Sometimes the truth needs to be told, whether you accept it is up to you.

While it is interesting watching the train wreck, it shouldn't be long before gary melts down. He has done it every time, every site.

Pro-tip: when gary starts mentioning stink, he's referring to someone that has "kept it real", or "trued him up", so to speak.

Really , do you pull your knowledge about me out of a crackerjack box or out of your ass ?

Sometimes the truth needs to be told, whether you accept it is up to you. While it is interesting watching the train wreck, it shouldn't be long before you melt down. You've done it every time, every site.

Pro-tip: when you start mentioning stink, you're referring to someone that has "kept it real", or "trued you up", so to speak.

Whatever piedpiper is snortin/smokin/shootin is really potent. If it ain't gary he must get his stuff from gary. 2 days to cut 7 tree's and buck them into firewood? Must be some of them NY redwoods...
So what gary really means is Jack has his saw and he won't have it back for a few weeks.

Actually it’s 35 minutes for 7;trees and I believe frank can do it, I mean really have you not seen all of their falling vids on YouTube?

Have you seen THEIR falling vids ? Never seen a real 'west coast one out of Jack.. never mind Frank. Kind of like saying you went to Vietnam ..and one didn't.

Sometimes the truth needs to be told, whether you accept it is up to you. While it is interesting watching the train wreck, it shouldn't be long before you melt down. You've done it every time, every site.

Pro-tip: when you start mentioning stink, you're referring to someone that has "kept it real", or "trued you up", so to speak.
Yah “the truth “ according to a guy whose ***** hurts ! That’s your name isn’t it Mikehunthertz ? Let’s hear more of the “gospel according to Mike” please do tell .... see dum-dum here don’t realize we’ve got the dirt on all of em via background checks , real easy to do MIKEY , real easy ... in fact a simple mylife search shows some of these “stand-up” gentlemen have checkered pasts including criminal misdemeanor, felonies , bankruptcies etc etc ... not anyone who most wood take at their word especially their version of the “truth” LMFAO .... keep shooting your mouth off and the bright lights will come on - I shall enjoy watching the cat or even the mink catch the rats and mice scurrying away when the the truth is revealed to all !

Yah “the truth “ according to a guy whose ***** hurts ! That’s your name isn’t it Mikehunthertz ? Let’s hear more of the “gospel according to Mike” please do tell .... see dum-dum here don’t realize we’ve got the dirt on all of em via background checks , real easy to do MIKEY , real easy ... in fact a simple mylife search shows some of these “stand-up” gentlemen have checkered pasts including criminal misdemeanor, felonies , bankruptcies etc etc ... not anyone who most wood take at their word especially their version of the “truth” LMFAO .... keep shooting your mouth off and the bright lights will come on - I shall enjoy watching the cat or even the mink catch the rats and mice scurrying away when the the truth is revealed to all !

I'm a convict. Did my time.....and have over 13 years clean and sober.

Is that a problem?

I'm a convict. Did my time.....and have over 13 years clean and sober.

Is that a problem?
Only if you make it one- Though I appreciate your honesty ... I’ve seen what substances can do to folk first hand ! No way to live imho ... glad you saw the light and became a productive member of society and mean that sincerely Randy

Whos "we"? Be specific.

What's this "dirt " you speak of? Be specific.

Here's a truth for you: I've never been in rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back