Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank needs a professional......can you please post some photos of your credentials?
I’m not a professional, just a concerned individual. Sometimes some one needs a shoulder to lean on when they are feeling blue. It’s a great reward to be there for your fellow man. Thankyou

I’m not a professional, just a concerned individual. Sometimes some one needs a shoulder to lean on when they are feeling blue. It’s a great reward to be there for your fellow man. Thankyou

Sometimes one just needs a straitjacket and a padded room too. Just sayin.....

Sometimes one just needs a straitjacket and a padded room too. Just sayin.....
I’m really not getting your point. There’s nothing wrong with frank, just needs a shoulder to lean on as far as I can see. I’m not so bright though

Then, please ! FOR CHRISTS SAKE, assist him or take him to a psychiatrist !
For what? Plus look at all the saws on his bench, people are relying on him! He just posted a pic with 4 cylinders off their saws, is he supposed to just drop them and walk away?

441cm 70.7 cc of hot-woods port badness ... 27% quicker than a stock 462c with same chain and timber ! If I can get 25% + with the 462cm and IF a guy wants to primarily run a 20” bar then that gent will be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

441cm 70.7 cc of hot-woods port badness ... 27% quicker than a stock 462c with same chain and timber ! If I can get 25% + with the 462cm and IF a guy wants to primarily run a 20” bar then that gent will be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

FAKE GAINS BRO, COMPLETELY FALSE AND DECIEVING! Completely different chain, one that you purchased from john Reilly.

Two totally different cutting styles.

BULLCHIT

Let’s compare cutting style and chain aggressiveness with this vid your pulling fake numbers from. Do you think no one hears you lifting in the cut of your stock 462c vid? Wood that be to make your last and final vid appear faster? I mean really frank, the 462 is barely dropping out of the cut and the 441 your about slicing your leg off with it? Roflmao!

I once knew a girl everyone called Full Skip.

Most fellers Skipped it.......but I though she was Full of fun.
was that with or without sy
Peanuts ? see the confusion ? (skip , full skip)
Yes we would call them 'skippy'after their moto
"Easy to spread"
I love "Skippy", I don't want anything that's hard except if its between my legs...er...um.. I mean hangs between my legs. Sick bastards !

was that with or without sy
Peanuts ? see the confusion ? (skip , full skip)
Yes we would call them 'skippy'after their moto
"Easy to spread"
I love "Skippy", I don't want anything that's hard except if its between my legs...er...um.. I mean hangs between my legs. Sick bastards !
Yah ol bird legs is always talking bout how big his wood is ...too bad it’s soft as a babies bottom !

well-that-got-weird-quickly.jpg

Frank I just noticed all the “ tags” you added at the top of every page. I really don’t understand the meaning of most of them especially the one that says “101hotsaws makes Gary moist” can you please explain them? Thankyou

Yah ,thanks man ! I put a RAZER chain on that saw and it’ll turn into the milenium falcon !

Could you explain why in the 441 video you're pushing down so hard and the chain is so grabby, shaking the saw so hard it looks about to jump out of your hands?

And then in the 462 video it looks like your pulling up on the saw as it's cutting, and the saw chain looks dull, no grabbing whatsoever. Are you sure it's the same chain??? You wouldn't be trying to deceive anyone would you?

Ole jack could teach you a couple things, like how to swap out a bar/ chain on video so folks can see you're not being untruthful.

Frank I just noticed all the “ tags” you added at the top of every page. I really don’t understand the meaning of most of them especially the one that says “101hotsaws makes Gary moist” can you please explain them? Thankyou

Thats called "keepin it real" or "trueing gary up", gotta keep the ole dingle clown in check a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back