Blaze King Princess insert

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I currently have a Recency I2400 which I love but I'm considering the above mentioned insert mostly for longer burn times. What kind of prices are you seeing on this model. Also, if anyone could tell me the difference between a pi1010 and a pi1010a I would appreciate it.

If I have read the posts correctly in the past the BK line gets more expensive the further east you go. As heavy as they are the shipping from the west coast just kills them on pricing.

I'm also looking into this insert as well, do you know if they drop ship directly from their plant to the end user or do you have to go through a dealer / distributor? Reason I ask is where I work I can probably get a 500 lb crate from the west coast to Cleveland for a couple hundred bucks, half the reason they are so expensive out east is because the dealers / distributors want to make $$$ on the shipping as well, normally if they are charged $200 - $300 to have it shipped to their store they pass that cost on to us as well as a few hundred more. I've been in the shipping / receiving industry for 28 years, you can make more on shipping charges than the actual profits on the product being shipped.

I'm also looking into this insert as well, do you know if they drop ship directly from their plant to the end user or do you have to go through a dealer / distributor? Reason I ask is where I work I can probably get a 500 lb crate from the west coast to Cleveland for a couple hundred bucks, half the reason they are so expensive out east is because the dealers / distributors want to make $$$ on the shipping as well, normally if they are charged $200 - $300 to have it shipped to their store they pass that cost on to us as well as a few hundred more. I've been in the shipping / receiving industry for 28 years, you can make more on shipping charges than the actual profits on the product being shipped.

If manufacture doesn't drop ship you might possibly get a local dealer to the plant to drop ship.

Back