Blue 346XP Coils

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wished I could get a video in the dark. Our blue heeler has been chasing one around the yard since dark. Funny stuff lmao. When it balls up he pushes it around with his head. He's on its a$$ so fast and close it doesn't have a chance to dig in and get away:happybanana::laughing:

Lurking and saw this a few days ago, so got around to checking...

Blue limited for 385/390
Black unlimited for 346
Black unlimited for 272 xp.
Not sure if the labeling is correct. Didn't crosscheck the numbers off of the coils.

Thought I was done with this chapter in my life, but find I keep checking in and reading articles.
Even scurried out and bought one of the nicest 262 XP's I've seen around here.
Ran across 266 XP blowing 185 too. I'm not sure it really ever gets out of your system...

Mastermind you were. But I also got my numbers backwards. First one is on my 346xp. Second is one off my 372xp when I got the unlimited for it. I'm thinking about putting the unlimited on my 346xp. 20151022_185605.jpg20151022_185635.jpg

It happens. Hopefully ill be that great one day. Iv got information packed away that'll surprise y'all one day. Knowledge is precious.

Latest posts

Back