Blue max Chinese carb. Anyone got a replacement???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
This is a cheap saw and wasn't looking to spend $28 + shipping on a new carb from Chainsawr. Any ideas what carb model it is Zama or walbro? Model #??

One of the carb needles broke a tip so I just wanted a replacement body and needles or a good used one I could pop in the USC.

Only thing I can find is "Blue max super steel 45cc"

Here is the carb looks like I fitted a Stihl and walbro cover to it already. Carb and saw came to me in pieces. I tried to retro fit some pieces I had before I noticed the high side needle is snapped off inside carb block.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390881637.466362.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390881671.652888.jpg

Really! Awesome!

I might need more parts for this damn thing. The shop prior to me took apart and forgot 1/2 the intake reassembly parts. Not sure what intake parts are MIA...

Really! Awesome!

I might need more parts for this damn thing. The shop prior to me took apart and forgot 1/2 the intake reassembly parts. Not sure what intake parts are MIA...

Yep. Same thing. Although some are made by Walboro. Others are not. But they are almost exact replicas. Walboro has splined adjustments. Where off brand doesn't. I have a Walboro model I would get rid of if you can't find one cheap enough.

Willing to trade for some 25" loops??? ;)

Really! Awesome!

I have a whole extra 45cc motor for parts. So take pics and I can possibly gather what's needed.

Just ordered a new carb off eBay b/c thats what the owner wanted. I'm sure i'm missing a few other parts for the intake though. Thanks for the help dex, I'll probably hit you up for parts later.

Yep. Same thing. Although some are made by Walboro. Others are not. But they are almost exact replicas. Walboro has splined adjustments. Where off brand doesn't. I have a Walboro model I would get rid of if you can't find one cheap enough.

Willing to trade for some 25" loops??? ;)
Did you just send me the last few chains I just got in the mail from the xmas thread??? I just got 2 chains and couldn't remember who was sending them.

Either way I'll see if I can sort out the shop and find you a loop or two... I've been meaning to but everything else in the world likes getting in my way! This dang cold weather made me insulate the rest of the shop so the shop is completely covered in pink foam board particles! LOL!

Back