Bone pain help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The story of Aspartame, tobacco, approved drugs and censored therapies is the story the new America, the same one that has people overseas pissed-off at us while we blindly vote for more of the same. The "regulators" and enforcers of the new laws that are suppossed to criminalize and "punish" the corporate stock market liars and board-chairmen thieves are themselves from the same employment stock. So expect more of the same.

There was an Aspartame settlement five years ago - at trial evidence was irrefutable that falsification and suppression was applied to health data implicating psychotropic responses in test subjects before FDA approved it for market. The court records were sealed as part of the acceptance of responsibility, a fancy way of avoiding admission of guilt.

That's why when I look to science to answer questions of tree disease epidemics, appropriate treatment protocols for both plant and human pathogens, and data implicating industrial contributions for atmospheric decline - I go overseas to other countries where Dow, Ciba, Pepsi or ConAgra haven't bought-off the "experts" yet.

It is not the type of food, but the quantities involved. People just eat murre then they use. Go to the buffet and youe see fat people with plates ladened high.

Yeah, the pan fried, deep fried and refied mentality adds to it, but we as a coloective are a sedentary society. If everyone ate a sensable diet with the calories they needed our economy would collaps. Just by reomoving a signifficant ammout of beef from our diets would enpoverish a number of states.

I tried Gluec/Cond for almost a month, was going to stop when I noticed it wa starting to take effect. One thing with it, if you have lost all the cartilage in a joint, it cannot do anything for you. I use it in conjunction with my naproxin.

I've seen some studies on the emu oil products, they were shown to give no immidiate releife in patient blind studies.

The menthol, pepper products work as a counter irretant/vaso dialator, been around for years. I guess if petrolium products bother you, then the wax in icey/hot may be a problem. I've seen pepper products in vegie oils on the shelves.

Latest posts

Back