bought it! New rayco 1645

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gr8scott72

gr8scott72

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm new to the site. Didn't see it showing up. Sorry Scott but it's really none of your business. I wasn't talking to you

You might have been asking him but on a forum like this, everyone that has responded to it gets an email alert every time someone else respondes to it. So as someone that has posted in this thread, it is my business. If you want it to be no one's business but his, then ask him in a private message.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt by me just asking how many times you were going to ask him.

Side question, for $41k does that Rayco come with a wireless remote?

stumpy and lump

stumpy and lump

ArboristSite Lurker
You might have been asking him but on a forum like this, everyone that has responded to it gets an email alert every time someone else respondes to it. So as someone that has posted in this thread, it is my business. If you want it to be no one's business but his, then ask him in a private message.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt by me just asking how many times you were going to ask him.

Side question, for $41k does that Rayco come with a wireless remote?

Thanks for the info. No remote for 41,000

Mowingman

Mowingman

ArboristSite Guru
Good heavens, $41,000 is a TERRIBLE price to pay for that size machine. The Carlton with the same engine, Sandvic wheel, wireless remote, and corded remote, is less than $35,000.00. Same with the similar size Bandit, but no Sandvic wheel. Am I missing some option this machine has, that makes it so expensive?
Jeff

stumpy and lump

stumpy and lump

ArboristSite Lurker
Good heavens, $41,000 is a TERRIBLE price to pay for that size machine. The Carlton with the same engine, Sandvic wheel, wireless remote, and corded remote, is less than $35,000.00. Same with the similar size Bandit, but no Sandvic wheel. Am I missing some option this machine has, that makes it so expensive?
Jeff

Thanks for the info. I think the 1645 has a 44 hp Kubota Diesel engine. Four-wheel-drive. Push blade. Swingout Control Panel. I been thinking about the 1645 because my 1635 works great but needs more power to save me time. Thanks for the advice

gr8scott72

gr8scott72

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks for the info. I think the 1645 has a 44 hp Kubota Diesel engine. Four-wheel-drive. Push blade. Swingout Control Panel. I been thinking about the 1645 because my 1635 works great but needs more power to save me time. Thanks for the advice

Or for even less than either of those, you could find a nice used Carlton 7015 and have SIXTY horsies, rubber tracks, Sandvik, AND wireless remote and still be able to get to EVERY stump that your 1635 could.

Bigstumps

Bigstumps

ArboristSite Operative
There is no way that thing is $41,000!! What dealer in NY is telling you that?? I just got quoted a 66HP Carlton with a Kubota Engine, Wireless and a Sandvik for $45,000.

Mowingman

Mowingman

ArboristSite Guru
Based on qoutes I got this spring on identical size machines, from Carlton and Bandit, that machine price is highly inflated.
That machine should cost no more than $33,000-$34,000. The dealer that provided the inflated quote is trying to rip you off.
Jeff

stumpy and lump

stumpy and lump

ArboristSite Lurker
Based on qoutes I got this spring on identical size machines, from Carlton and Bandit, that machine price is highly inflated.
That machine should cost no more than $33,000-$34,000. The dealer that provided the inflated quote is trying to rip you off.
Jeff
The quote i got is $39,500 total. That includes the trailer and tax. Supposedly the trailer is $3100

Latest posts