Bought my first Solo (667) today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Rode a 50 mile round trip through the rain for this Craigslist find.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Didn't appear to have much abuse.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 265584View attachment 265585View attachment 265586View attachment 265587View attachment 265588

Is that saw outfitted with carbon fiber dawgs?!

cf.jpg

Last edited:
I use to sell a ton of those with the west coast air filter kits on them. There was also a latter style muffler that worked real well on them. Engines were real tight and took a little time to get them limbered up but ran real strong in there day.

I found a NOS 667 about 25 minutes from my house a couple years ago. The guy I bought it from bought government liquidated equipment and found it in tool box along with some wiring he purchased. It was kind of a weired deal, but worked out for the both of us. Good looking saws for sure.

I think this saw left many Craigslister's scratching their collective heads. 'What's a Solo chain saw?'.

If it was not for this site I would not have got as excited either, even at the 25.00 the gal wanted.

*Thanks to Jacob J. for a previous tip (in another thread) on the red top 667's. It is a goodn'. :msp_thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back