Bought on Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gary remember the 361 is a big saw , most mount a :greenchainsaw:16" bar because they get to nose heavy and are hard to manage so you i guess the 044 might seem like beast to some

Some Mr Nice guy I was just happy about my find geez! Have a nice day
peckerhead.
Steve

I think he just had his puncuation wrong,there corrected.

Some Mr Nice guy I was just happy about my find geez! Have a nice day!
peckerhead Steve

I think he just had his puncuation wrong,there corrected.

Some Mr Nice guy I was just happy about my find geez! Have a nice day!
peckerhead Steve

I believe the "P" in peckerhead should be capitalized to make it his offical title. This thread has me rolling!!!

If thats Gary's pic in his avatar i think he deserves the respect of "MISTER"
before "peckerhead" ...
or in more of keeping with the chainsaw theme "MISTER peckerwood" ??

i gotta go change my diaper after THAT one !! LOL !!
( all in fun ) :)

In a world of chainsaws theres gotta be some sensitive types runnin em or at least buyin em. Theres a lota saws out there. Maybe he works as an HR manager?

"Hes good at dealing with people! What the hell is wrong with you people?" (qoute from "officespace"). Not good/not bad movie.

I reread Gary's post several times and I couldn't pinpoint it either. Cubic inch envy?

Peckerhead?

:monkey:Maybe I should PM Ms.SBARTLE and offer to sell him/her one of my Mercury
KB-7Bs so they can notice a difference in an 044 and a "beast".
Do I get to be a "peckerhead" now? C'mon please?

Do I get to be a "peckerhead" now? C'mon please?

Nope,cant have two peckerheads,be to confusing..
you can have "peckerwood" if you want ??
If Gary dont want it,he IS first in line you know ??

That's cool for me. You guys could just call me "Woody" although some people might get the wrong idea.................can't have that.
Are we actually being a little too hard on SBartle? Maybe if he would make a small entry into these texts and to Gary personally that would take the form of what some would consider consistant with an apologetic tone, then we as a group might cut him some slack?
SBartle................are you there? What say you to Gary and his compatriots?:cheers:

That's cool for me. You guys could just call me "Woody" although some people might get the wrong idea.................can't have that.
Are we actually being a little too hard on SBartle? Maybe if he would make a small entry into these texts and to Gary personally that would take the form of what some would consider consistant with an apologetic tone, then we as a group might cut him some slack?
SBartle................are you there? What say you to Gary and his compatriots?:cheers:
naaaaaaaaaaaaa we cut no slack for ant one. Predatory sense of humor we have.

Back