Brad? WTH are you doing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I was waiting for someone to ask:) With the changes in the forum, all of the video links were broken in my old threads. I'm going back through and trying to fix them. Fortunately, I host all of my own pics, so they're all good. I figured I'd bump them while I'm in there:) The info doesn't do any good buried in the past. Of course, I'll try to leave some of the past in the past:eek:

Keep um coming, as a newer resident of AS I am enjoying the videos and pictures. I can't tell you how many searches I've done and come up with zip. It's fun to watch some of the old stuff. Thanks a lot because I know its a major PITA.

I keep chuckling over this one. I just went back to the front page and it does kind of look that way, lol!
And why I said it... we all need a little something to get thru the day.... and today we're laughing at you Mr..... errrrr, because of you.

Thanks Brad!
For the links being restored and the chuckle.

As a new member Brad, Thanks for restoring this information. I was wondering why all your threads were resurfacing..... now I know.

Latest posts

Back