Brad? WTH are you doing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One things for sure if the 084 isn't impressive, man the size of that oak tree is worth seeing again. Pretty sure there are non that size around. I have a sycamore on my place that's close.

I don't remember that one;)

OK, I'll go find it, lol. Anyone remember the title?

"I had an Uh-Oh" by blsnelling :ices_rofl:

Seriously though, it's a good tutorial. Everyone needs to wear hard hats and all appropriate PPE. When I had my "Uh-Oh" (saw across the foot), I had just been warned by Kari to be careful as she walked away. I scoffed "do you know how long I've been running a saw?" 5 min later I came hobbling in the house. I dont remember the next several minutes for obvious reasons.:laugh: I remember the sewing up though.:sucks:

Yes, thank you for your time in re surfacing some build threads with less than 59 pages of nothing. Looking forward to your 241 thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy reading the older threads. I bet 90% of the questions being asked today on here can be answered with a simple search. It isn't that hard...and it sure makes things a lot nicer when your able to see the pics or vids. Sometimes theirs the odd ball questions or one of the great builders on here posting a build thread but if you skim through the derails and jokes their is gobs of knowledge to be learned from the old threads. Thanks for fixing them.

Matt

One things for sure if the 084 isn't impressive, man the size of that oak tree is worth seeing again. Pretty sure there are non that size around. I have a sycamore on my place that's close.

We have Oaks in Europe that are 1200 years old... there is a sycamore near where I lived in Dorset that is over 320 years old.

Back