Bradford Pear Tree Removal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castjean

Reaction score
Help! I have no tree removal experience, and I've got a two story Bradford pear that needs to be removed. (It's gotten far too large, and large branches are beginning to fall on a fairly regular basis.)

How much should this cost (ballpark figure) for a professional to do it?

A picture would be great, probably necessary. If I were doing it, I would charge between $10 & $10000. :cool: By the way, I planted 4 pears today - next to my house! I'll be moving them in the fall, though.

Seriously, because I don't want to make you angry, a removal is dependent on location, location, location, and the tree itself - its strength and size, etc. I'm no salesperson, though...I'll leave that up to the others here.

Nickrosis

There are far too many factors for someone to give you a verbal price without ever seeing the tree. Volume of wood/brush, risk/difficulty involved in putting it on the ground, access (how far do we gotta drag the brush?), etc.
Virtually all reputable tree services will come out and give you a quote for no cost.
:)

Latest posts

Back