Brand new cox chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just purchased a brand new, never fired, never had gas in it cox chainsaw. It's powered by a cox airplane engine. These are very rare. And brand new that's awesome

It's worth what someone is willing to pay, it is worth the $350-$400 you paid to you. That's really all that matters. I've had quite a few of them over the years. They used the same engine and called it a Bronco and was made to mount on bicycles. They aren't rare, you see new and unfueled ones pop up a couple times a year on the bay. I've seen new ones sell for $150-$400. I paid $25 for the one I have now, it's not new, but it's really clean. I think a good serrated steak knife will keep up with it.

Paid 69.95 for mine....new unfired

That was the price when bought in 66........:)
Don’t know the price today.....Nobody asked WHEN it was bought.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay, it is worth the $350-$400 you paid to you. That's really all that matters. I've had quite a few of them over the years. They used the same engine and called it a Bronco and was made to mount on bicycles. They aren't rare, you see new and unfueled ones pop up a couple times a year on the bay. I've seen new ones sell for $150-$400. I paid $25 for the one I have now, it's not new, but it's really clean. I think a good serrated steak knife will keep up with it.

I cut down a 22” cherry tree.
Not real fast but dad believed in a sharp chain.
And only 22cc
A Keen saw in many aspects.
Mike acres says gear drive!!!!

Latest posts

Back