• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New Husqvarna 562XP by Wicked Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp0350

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am selling my brand new Husky 562XP purchased new from and ported by Terry at Wicked Work Saws. I bought the saw thinking I needed a 60cc saw and ended up getting a great deal on a new 261 from my local Stihl dealer while waiting for this to be done. I don't need two similar saws, so the Husky has to go. Brand new, I haven't even gassed it up, it comes with the powerhead only (plus all the original tools and manuals).

$850 shipping included to the lower 48.

I bought the saw thinking I needed a 60cc saw and ended up getting a great deal on a new 261 from my local Stihl dealer while waiting for this to be done. I don't need two similar saws, so the Husky has to go
Similar is size, but miles apart in performance!!! Don't run it, if you want to keep the 261!!!

Back