• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Brand new Husqvarna 562XP chainsaws- 16 hr deal- 700.00 plus shipping- Hurry

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aarongd

aarongd

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Good evening all- I came across a dealer with a bunch on 562xp saws in stock. I am going to get 4 tomorrow maybe more. If anyone wants one, please let me know. The dealer has 9 in stock as of right now. You have to let me know no later than noon tomorrow as that when i am leaving to go pick up. I am only willing to sell 5 of them for 700.00 plus shipping.

HumBurner

HumBurner

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Is that PHO? If so, not that great of a deal when you tack on $40+ in shipping and can order one direct from Husqy for nearly the same price with bar/chain, both current and the new line of 562s.

Not trying to be rude, just realistic. Might be a better deal for folks local to you, though.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Is that PHO? If so, not that great of a deal when you tack on $40+ in shipping and can order one direct from Husqy for nearly the same price with bar/chain, both current and the new line of 562s.

Not trying to be rude, just realistic. Might be a better deal for folks local to you, though.
I forget what the MSRP is, but in August, I bought a New 562XP at Orsborn’s Saws in Lincoln City, OR for $753 out the door, with a 28” B&C

Doug

aarongd

aarongd

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Just thought i would put it out there. I thought it was a pretty good deal as i saw them on fleabay going for 750.00 plus shipping. Plus round here, 99% husky dealers have 0saws in stock and cant get any cause of the Corona. I am buying 4 today and a 572xp as well.