Brand new MS362!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same saw a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I've got a 25 inch bar and it pulls through solid oak really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'm not sure about the strato design. It's an Mtronic I know. I know on this site there is a love hate thing about Mtronic. My MS441C is Mtronic and I have had little if any trouble with it. I bought the 441 used and did the factory reset procedure once and it cleared up an idle issue.

How do u know if it's strato?

Well... since u didnt post any pics....... heres a couple of MY 362RCM :) Haha!! I just got mine back from being ported in tn, and she is a BEAST now. She cut great before i shipped it out, and flys thru wood like a light sabre now after randy worked his magic.

Give your saw some time, they really come alive after ya get 12-15 tanks of fuel thru it. 20160910_173255.jpg 20160910_173225.jpg 20160910_173255.jpg

I have a 362 (earlier non M-Tronic) and its a great saw !

My 241 is the first and only M-Tronic I've had and it's been a great saw - no issues at all with the M-Tronic and I'm very happy with it.

That said, I do like running the 461 when I'm into bigger oak :)

Back