Brits talkin about Brit stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Mag out Euroarb. Same editor and staff that started Totalarb,seems they had a fall out with one of the financial backers.

Like the new one.Some really good features

Tree protection - time for change

Learn to love the MEWP

Recreational Tree Climbing- arborists may see an opening here for a little diversity

Regulation as a tax. well worth a read

Mark Kneller (arborist) writes a short note in each issue on things that young or new climbers should look out for in their pre climbing inspection.This issue he describes Chicken of the woods fungi.

loads more and only £25 a year. 01379 608528 to get a copy

What you been up to Ian,you got plenty on up there in Yorkshire ?? the domestic market is DEAD down here..

upto

hi ya lee

ive just finished a 29000m2 site job up in sunderland 6 weeks right on the riverside in a park area thats been neglected for years 'ferkin freezin', selective fells and clearance inc undergrowth
im also going through my ntpc assessors course, still doing a bit on machines tools equipment and ppe sales,
all this whilst trying to settle in our new house,
yeah i'd agree privates are low but the weather is to blame for some of that

roll on the spring weather

have you got settled in your house? hows the family?

rgds iain

ps just bought a golden labrador puppy my wife n kids v.happy

Yes mate all settled in familys fine thanks for asking,will you be at Caple Manor college festival of trees??..

Sounds like youv'e had been busy.I wondered why you hadn't been about for a few weeks..

Ian small show run by college CAPEL MANOR ,Enfeild North London,TIMBERWOLF,LISTON,and lots of others will be there, its a very good small show for exhibitors and the Arb community...

Straight down the M1 for you mate..:)

iain said:
lee i've never been to that one b4 whats the crack

Its at Capel Mannor in Enfield i went last year just after i did CS38 lot of stalls to pick up slightly cheaper than usual gear. Got lots of guys trying to sell MEWPS, chippers etc. Got the Lumberjack sports there too, tree climbing, chainsaw carving countryside crafts etc etc.

Theres a beer tent, you get free access to the gardens the students do demos of various things.

go to www.capel.ac.uk and request your free ticket, you can go on either the friday or saturday.

Mr_Brushcutter said:
Its at Capel Mannor in Enfield i went last year just after i did CS38 lot of stalls to pick up slightly cheaper than usual gear. Got lots of guys trying to sell MEWPS, chippers etc. Got the Lumberjack sports there too, tree climbing, chainsaw carving countryside crafts etc etc.

Theres a beer tent, you get free access to the gardens the students do demos of various things.

go to www.capel.ac.uk and request your free ticket, you can go on either the friday or saturday.

Will you be there Mr_Brushcutter ?? I will be there both days

bravo stumpy 66

congratulations on your website have save it to favorites.
I am new to stump grinding but have been reading the post on this site for couple of months now and remember reading a post where you suggested such a web page i am in the republic of Ireland and would be happy to sign up if it get u any near to your 10 members well done again and i know i shall be a frequent visitor to you site to keep up to date with whats happening in the stump grinding world.

regards
SS

i have heard of it, i don't want to push it until it has some weight being the idea...if you get me....but i am confident it will come.......people will be causious til they know what the £'s will be like....i will be happier when i work it out....it will be a winner i know....if nothing pysical comes out of it, a lot of indepentant stump grinders will get to know each other....which is kind of the idea....

Where you been, what you been upto TG ? i'm fairly busy at the moment ,though the domestic market is very quiet down here,will you be at any shows this year??

Latest posts

Back