Brits talkin about Brit stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rollacosta
For the official welcome.see it was your self that started this tread some
185 pages ago must be some kind record???haven't read all the posts yet but ill get threw it eventual

morning all

hi, I am new to the world of arboriculture and have found a lot of good advice in your thread. I hope one day to start my own business and would certainly be happy to see some more competition in the stumpgrinding market. For someone just starting out a stumpgrinder is a huge investment and will probably spend more time sitting idle than earning. That makes the idea of being able to call someone in to do the stumps (sub-contract??) very appealing. I would be interested to know how your network is getting on and if there is anyone in gloucestershire you would reccommend. cheers, charlie

ROLLACOSTA
I am new to this but seem to me that brits talking about brits stuff with 2700+ posts and over 50,000 viewings, should it not be made in to a forum.
what do other people think????can this be done?just a taught

stump stomper said:
ROLLACOSTA
I am new to this but seem to me that brits talking about brits stuff with 2700+ posts and over 50,000 viewings, should it not be made in to a forum.
what do other people think????can this be done?just a taught

Well they've never offered us Brits our own forum..:(

It is kinda confusing for me. Wales/England/Britain/UK/Scotland/Ireland/? all getting thrown around. Well, not Ireland and Scotland so much, but they do get used interchangeably with UK. I trip up sometimes telling people that I'm going to England/Britain/the UK. Which is best? I haven't a clue.

Nickrosis said:
It is kinda confusing for me. Wales/England/Britain/UK/Scotland/Ireland/? all getting thrown around. Well, not Ireland and Scotland so much, but they do get used interchangeably with UK. I trip up sometimes telling people that I'm going to England/Britain/the UK. Which is best? I haven't a clue.

Great Britain ,will do..........:biggrinbounce2:

Nickrosis said:

Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales
UK= United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Ireland on its own means the 26 southern counties, or Eire, which is a separate country.

brilliant!!

That is some seriously funny sh*t!! there is something to unite all englishmen (and possibly sons of Uncle Sam) The overwhelming urge to take the p*ss out of the French!!:laugh:

Hey at least they had the good sense to cement the gun turrets in place on the Maginot Line. That way when the Germans skirted through Belgium and took the thing over they could not turn the guns around and use em on the French. Good thinking there.

:ices_rofl:
not really !!!! forgetting to watching your flanks' very smart :bang: must be why they keep losing
anyway someone who takes molluscs, amphibians and other pests out of their veg patch and kills em fair enough!!
these looneys eat them bargghff :blob6:

Latest posts

Back