Brits talkin about Brit stuff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about for a few days we all speak 1930s school boy talk ..you know mustard ,gordon bennet,goody gum dropps
,nice one cyril nice one son,pass it on :D :D

back to doing reports,i charge 300 for a report which is then for free if i do the work.there you go old chaps,blymey.was having a few beers with a few poms while on holidays,they didnt like gypsys to much

ah so there aussie the old poms where getting in a bit of a 2 and 8 about the travelling folk hey

trouble with tinkers they love the old sausage and mash anyway they can get it..theyll stitch an old folk or gullable person up like a kipper:D

one pom had a car yard but wouldnt sell to travelling folk,they had a bit of a ????? about rooney before the game against the sweeds then he kicked a few and he went from poor breeding to king.i like the tinker bit ill use that.heres a bit of native aus,''ill have one lady in the boat, dozen king browns and packet of blue''translated=cheap cask red wine,12 bottles beer and pack cigs

Originally posted by Ross Turner
I know,I am a climber who enjoys his job & wants to gain a formal qualification in arboriculture.

which qualifacation do you want to go for then Ross ??..i would go for a degree if i had the time and money

i might go for a rfs diploma..some day

okay dokey

while wee are here can i talk in proper scots then and have a conversation all to meself?

rolla did you ever get the mulcher i heard you talk about a while ago.

MB i'll have a fish supper, plenty of sauce (brown that is, no vinager / ketchup).

Anyone know of any MSCs in arb anywhere?

thats it,

jamie

no, no mulcher yet though i did like the look of the baby AHWI and the mulcher on the tracked bobcat ..seen at the apf show

I would like to get the RFS cert Arb & the ISA cert aswell.
For the rfs cert arb i would only have to complete two more nptc tests.
A degree is out of question as i have a family to support & mortgage topay.

Originally posted by Ross Turner
I would like to get the RFS cert Arb & the ISA cert aswell.
For the rfs cert arb i would only have to complete two more nptc tests.
A degree is out of question as i have a family to support & mortgage topay.

i think it would be possible to do a degree part time ..like you i have a family 3 kids and one in the oven, a business,and home to pay for...

rolla,
i like the idea of talkin rymin slang but i don't think the boy's over the pond would have a scooby what we're on about.probably leave 'em for hovis:D

eeeeeayyaaaa ,yo dont forget im a manc kiddas and id lose youse too , its a good idea about this thread rolla ,seems to me the mates in da states work a lot more larger stock than we do BUT we on the other hand have the omnipresent power called europe . oh btw forgive me if im rambling just had 12 pints of best (12 pints of heavy for jamie)

heavy?

heavy, im a fan of caladonian 80 shillin or belhaven best, and the guiness that is beside me just now.
oh and rhyming slang is lost on me, im just a young northern laddie, from the country that brought the world deep fried mars bars.....we will fry anything.....:D

rolla reason i asked is that we have just got another ahwi (a excavator mount), now we can mulch the world, we all reckon we will appear in FBT at somepoint. so i might become famous.....in some way, i dont get to operate the big machines, well i got a shot in out merc mbtrac 1500 today...that was fun.

jamie

Hi Jamie

Picture is of an excavator we used on a job earlier this year, is this the one you've got?
Just curious as I heard it went to Scotland.

R.borist

nope cetainly dont butch ,me and the missus have a nissan primera 2.0litre 16valve sports saloon car( its been played with a bit so is quite quick)but blues robin reliant is a very clever idea ,
did you do a google search on only fools and horses ( tv programe over here).imo that car is one very clever sales tool more power to the lad from the south.oh and by the way well done ricky hatton(a boxer from manchester ) even if he is a blue nose(manchester city fan )

MB...i would like to make you an honoury Brit..if none of the boys have a prob with that!..by the way nobody in there rite mind would ever own up to driving a motor like blues 3 wheeler...this car called a robin reliant also comes in truck and van form no bull ..and it can be driven on a motor cycle lisence...the commen name for blues motor is called a plastic pig

it 'aint my only form of transport i've also got a v6 mondeo and a sick yamaha wr400

Back