Broken cooling fins - problem?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I missed that.

It was gone before I thought to check the model to see if it was the same. All those Stihls look the same to me.

The cylinder cover you signed and the muffler went with it.

Well you keepem in business man, I'm sure they appreciate those millions. Hell to show ya I'm a good guy tell ya what, if you sell off all your parts and you need parts, parts that are intact mind you, no broken stuff, you let me know, I got several billion worth at my disposal, least I can do for a friend that makes me grin so much,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

That is a very generous offer I must say, but you say none of them are broken??? I can't have that; it would ruin my reputation selling such good parts, heck my feedback rating couldn't stand the shock of it.:laugh::laugh:

Mr. HE:cool:

That is a very generous offer I must say, but you say none of them are broken??? I can't have that; it would ruin my reputation selling such good parts, heck my feedback rating couldn't stand the shock of it.:laugh::laugh:

Ok, sorry I couldn't help ya out, oh well. I hear there is a supplier up in the Great Lake area that might be better suited for ya,hehe

Here is a pic. Hopefully you can see - it's pretty tight in there.

JayC

That won't hurt a thing. Run it like ya stole it.

attachment.php

Nope, those little missing pieces will not be a problem at all. Under the cover like that you'll soon forget their even there, or not there as the case is.

Back