Bucking Saw Suggestions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you seen those piles of saw logs in the scrounging firewood thread. Trying to get a few different saws together to play around with in those piles. Crappy weather here in michigan as you know been wanting to get the pl4 out to run before I post feedback on eBay. Could be worse 2019 we had a alot of snow this time of year
Whereabouts in Michigan Bud??

Did you try wimsatt? When I was flat roofing they had everything and then some. Covid upcharges suck. Do you need a helper?
Yep, they don't stock it either.
I could go with black, which is 4 plus change at home depot, may do that if I use shingles as I'm going to use a dark colored shingle.
Do I need help, well many have said I do lol. I've done 90% of it by myself or with the kids helping, I did have some help setting the trusses on the main, that made it go a lot quicker :).
You're more than welcome swing by, I won't refuse the help, but I will say since I've never built one start to finish I'm a bit slow(that's even in my signature; )).
Fish On!! Set the hook Brett!!!
Now that you say that, I realize I did no fishing this yr, maybe next yr.

Ok good deal. I'm not the smartest guy but I work hard and take directions well. We have Dr appointments all week this week and 1 in the beginning of next week. I'm not looking to make $ but just getting out of the house to do something constructive sounds good to me. Once I get a few firm dates I'm available for a day I will let you know 👍

TBH there is no such thing as a 10.8# bucking saw.

Back