• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bunch of saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm trying to thin my herd just a little so I have a few saws for sale. 1. Red Homelite super xl 24" bar two chains, runs SOLD
2.Blue homelite super xl good bar and chain automatic oiler only ,electonic ign conversion. RUNS SOLD
3.Lombard comango 20"bar electronic ign conversion, cantankerous,might be crank seals idk have had running previously.
4. John deere 40v nice shape does run but I think needs a carb rebuild/cleaning adjustable oiler
5. Poulan 2000, new fuel line/filter, new air filter runs oils good.
6. Poulan 4000 parts or repair low compression but not scored has spark no bar or air filter cover SOLD!
I know I haven't been a member very long here,but if anyone is interested in anything shoot me a PM, I will be 100% honest with you. I'd like to be a part of this for a long time, I will not put the screws to anyone, my integrity and my name means enough to me not to compromise either on a sour deal.

Latest posts

Back