Burning Nut coal in Harmon SF260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are catching on to the coal burning. :clap: It takes a while but once you get it, there is nothing like it...[/QUOTE]

know whats funny about his--not tooo many years ago--they got away from coal burning----said it was toooo much work!!!!!!:) :greenchainsaw:

Too much work to burn coal?
Maybe compared to oil or gas but certainly not compared to burning wood. I'm surely not against wood burning. I burn my share of wood tht is for sure but can get enough fuel ( coal ) in 45 minutes to last me 4-5 weeks. I just hook up my trailer head 5 miles down the road and fill trialer. I then dump it in my coal bin inside my garage. Done.

It takes me ALOT longer to cut enough wood for 4-5 weeks.

But by burning either wood or coal, Atleast your saving a ton of money and not financing the middle east terrorists :clap: :clap: :clap:

Most of the time if you just throw in some coal with the wood fire the coal won't burn completely.And all the air has to come through the coal for it to burn well.Anthracite coal is a strange thing but burning "rocks" is strange.
DON

Latest posts

Back