Business card Logo's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goat640

goat640

ArboristSite Lurker
I have had some business cards made but I couldn't find a decent logo to put on them, so I went with no logo. The next time I would like to put a logo on them. Does anyone know where to get them or have one that I could use?

ponderosatree

ponderosatree

ArboristSite Operative
I would try
www.vistaprint.com

i have been told they have some pretty good logos, i personally havent used them

I've used them. Their cards look and feel cheap. They're slightly smaller than a normal business cards too. It's a good deal but I don't think they exude a professional image.

If you want a logo just post an ad on Craigslist and you'll get a million and a half graphic designers willing to make you one cheaply. Just make sure to ask for a portfolio.

Last edited:

ATH

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Just to re-affirm what others have said...get your own logo from a designer, skip the clip art. Graphic design is a profession with professionals just like tree care is. I assume you also get what you pay for there too.

YoungTreeGuy

YoungTreeGuy

ArboristSite Member
Drink beer... use the photo tools on your phone and take pictures till you find something that works. :cheers:

Used outline on a maple tree and aligned it left. Looked good.

Latest posts