Buying a chainsaw online...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This subject has been beat to death latly; but if its an auction site check the feedback. If its not (level 1) call and talk to a person find out how long they been in buisness check there phone listing out through switchboard.com to see if they really are listed. or information. Ask a couple dumb qestions to see if the guy answers them correctly (like are husqvarna made in india etc) If all this goes sour move on forget level 2. Yes I worked with a private investigator for a spell :yoyo:

I'm the one that they shipped the wrong saw to. I got my bar today that they didn't send me but still no 359. I called up and he said it was shipped seperate. I think I'll get it but I wish the order had been right the first time.

Danny

grub said:
Anyone every buy from http://www.wisesales.com/ I was looking at their selection of Huskies? Thanks.

-Mike
Just took a look at the link you posted there. Seems they have a huge selection. Free shipping too. Don't know a thing about them but they got a nice website and huge selection...............

I heard THALL10326 sells stihls for 10% under invoice. Check that out before you buy a Husky.

Big Woody said:
I heard THALL10326 sells stihls for 10% under invoice. Check that out before you buy a Husky.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Woody, that was our secret, only you get that deal,shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have bought many saws , helmets , bars , chains @ $8. , saw cases , chaps ect at really great prices & free shipping ...from Wise sales per there 800 # listed through there Ebay auctions . Everything i have ordered has been shipped correct and i had in 3 days of payment to my home. Full line Husqvarna dealer ( dealer # for card also )

I too am in the market for a Husky 359 from an online store. I would love to buy locally but the price difference is over $130 for the saw, two extra chains and good old NY tax. Hopefully I get a good saw and have no problems.................

It's friday at 7:30 pm and I still don't have my saw. Well I do have the 455 Rancher but I ain't gonna keep it. Looks like it's time for another call.

Latest posts

Back