Buying Dolmar saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could a few days ago but not now.:dizzy:

Check out some other dealers on here, they may sell ya one if you keep it a secret....:cheers:

Yeah I'm from Canada, the word was no shipping saws to me! My Dads picking me up a Dolmar on his way back through from Florida next week!:greenchainsaw:

A guy posted that they shipped him a saw. While he meant well, it's against Dolmar's rules to ship. Any of the major brands can be shipped, you just have to keep quite.:taped: :taped:

Let me get this straight; hardly any Dolmar dealers really stock saws, and some wont even order them for customers who want them. And the few dealers that have the good saws on hand are not allowed to ship them so Dolmar can actually sell some saws in this country. :censored: :bang: :angry: :bang:

Let me get this straight; hardly any Dolmar dealers really stock saws, and some wont even order them for customers who want them. And the few dealers that have the good saws on hand are not allowed to ship them so Dolmar can actually sell some saws in this country. :censored: :bang: :angry: :bang:

Pretty much, they have a great name just not a whole lot of dealers to support their products. With the 2010 regs coming in, I doubt they will ever get real big.

Back