can a pulse line suck shut from pressure....this is confusing me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeweight

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
ok so i got this 020 that was given to me cuz it was leaking gas and the guy didnt want to bother with it ,and it was runing fine when i got it

so replaced tank gasket and now it will not run right at all ,first it wouldnt start at all then i tried a lil gas down the carb and it fired up ,then shut off...took it back apart just to check things ,and it did the same ,this time when i puit gas in carb it would only run with choke on and at least half throttle!!??

card adjustments are what it calls for on the saw 1-1/4 turn

the line going to the crankcase has a bit of a kink it that wont un bend since its been like that so long i guess,could this be the prob,dont have a line that i can use laying around and everything is closed that would have a line

When you find something that ain't right, fix it or replace it. In your case, I'd try to get that line opened up. Large dia. wire, phillips screw driver , push something in there, put some real hot water on it, somehow open it up, or wait til you get a new one.

i tried everything i mean,i will get another one just cant till tomorra ,could anything else be causing it to run/not run like this

Latest posts

Back